Skip to main content

Ask a Librarian

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

Can I request a book or article through Interlibrary Loan (ILL)?

1325 views   |   0 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Jan 24, 2023    Interlibrary Loan


If you need a book, DVD, CD, or article not owned by Scarborough Library, you may submit an ILL request and we will borrow the materials from another library. Articles will be sent to your email and are yours to keep. Please go to the ILL webpage for more information

Please note: Interlibrary Loan privileges are available only to Shepherd University students, faculty, staff, and Scarborough Society members. Community patrons may request interlibrary loans through their Public Library.